Online Giving With Pushpay
GIVING JUST GOT EASIER – GIVE THE NEW WAY WITH PUSHPAY – In order to make giving easier than ever, we are moving to a new online giving platform called PUSHPAY. During this transition from GiveCentral to PUSHPAY, all recurring gifts will need to be transferred from the old platform to the new platform by May 31, 2021. Our new system will allow us to make the most of your generous giving. Thank you! – Rev. Homero Sanchez, OSA.
To cancel your old recurring gift through GiveCentral and for more information regarding PUSHPAY, please contact our parish office at 773-434-9600.
Pushpay is a web-based donating tool where parishioners may create an online profile with different payment options such as, direct deposit (ACH) and credit or debit cards.
Donor Benefits – There are more options and accessibility to donate, donors can view payment history at any time 24/7, payment information is secured, and save time during Tax season.
Benefits for your Church – Saves money and envelopes and stamps, helps predict funds to better plan annual budget, best economical solution for online giving, and better payment history for Tax purposes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PUSHPAY
- WHAT IS ONLINE GIVING? – Online giving is the ability to give a one-time donation or schedule recurring donations by using your savings or checking account, debit or credit card.
- IS IT SAFE TO GIVE ONLINE? – Yes. Pushpay is PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant and encrypted to ensure our security standards exceed compliance standards.
- CAN I USE MY DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD? – Yes. As long as it’s a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
- ARE THERE ANY FEES INVOLVED WITH GIVING ONLINE? – No. You will not pay any fees with an online gift. Although you will have the option to pay the processing fee. Select “Add 2.2% to contribute to processing costs” to cover the processing fee cost. Example you enter $10.00 you will an additional $0.22 to cover the processing fees for a total of $10.22.
- IF I WANT TO SET-UP A RECURRING GIFT, WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR FREQUENCY OF MY GIFT? – For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving every week, every 2 weeks, every month or 1st and 15th monthly.
- DO I NEED TO CANCEL MY OLD RECURRING GIVING? – Yes, please contact our parish office at 773-434-9600 and we will help you move your recurring giving to Pushpay.
- CAN I CHANGE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION, THE AMOUNT, OR THE FREQUENCY OF MY GIFT ONCE I HAVE SET IT UP? – Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log in to the system using your user name and password and make the necessary changes in the system.
- WILL I STILL RECEIVE REGULAR CONTRIBUTION STATEMENTS FROM THE CHURCH? – Yes. You will still receive statements.
- HOW CAN I CONTACT PUSHPAY DIRECTLY? – You can reach out to Pushpay customer service directly at 1-844-787-4729 / Option 2 for further assistance.